- 02-08-2017, 04:13 AM #2
Hi, do you mean unlock it from the carrier to use with other phone operators?
You would need to get an unlock code from the carrier.
They will normally do this for free if the contract is paid up.
Other than that there are various websites that unlock phones for a fee.
- By josepmanel1983 in forum Nokia Lumia 930Replies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2017, 11:28 AM
- By gwh34t in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2017, 08:41 PM
- By jj123 in forum Windows AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2017, 12:40 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2017, 08:05 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2017, 07:39 PM