My Lumia 640 xl is not working and I can not hard reset it . I have a spark on the screen. How can I fix it?

W

WPCentral Question

my lumia640 xl is not working and i can not hard reset it .i have a spark on its screen

i wanted to reset it.something went wrong and windows cauld not start and sad face appears.now i have a spark icon on my screen .can you help me to reset the phone starting from this spark

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my lumia640 xl is not working and i can not hard reset it .i have a spark on its screen

Does it look like this?

87385d1415890876t-img_4561.jpg

All is not lost.

Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

del jay

Jul 23, 2018
Visit site
Re: my lumia640 xl is not working and i can not hard reset it .i have a spark on its screen

Sorry guys if this is in the wrong place as I am a newbie and need help with my Lumia 640xl.
The phone will not start, has a black screen and no display at all.
I have tried asll the ideas I could find on this site to no avail so looking for some help with this problem
I have tried soft and hard resets but nothing happens.
I connect it to WDRT and it does not detect my phone so that does not work.
Has anyone got the slightest idea what is wrong and how I can revive my phone please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon