My Lumia 640 xl show's other's file space of 1.03 GB, how to clear it?

W

WPCentral Question

my phone lumia 640 xl show's other's file space of 1.03 GB how to clear it.

i m using microsoft lumia 640XL & my phone memory seems to be low i want to clean up the others file consuming 1.03GB data which is shown in storage sense.
i tried to delete it but no option is available with my phone.a message appears in the phone, these are file types that we don't recognise and which didn't fit in with the rest. u can try connecting ur phone to ur computer and managing them there.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: my phone lumia 640 xl show's other's file space of 1.03 GB how to clear it.

i m using microsoft lumia 640XL & my phone memory seems to be low i want to clean up the others file consuming 1.03GB data which is shown in storage sense.
i tried to delete it but no option is available with my phone.a message appears in the phone, these are file types that we don't recognise and which didn't fit in with the rest. u can try connecting ur phone to ur computer and managing them there.

Others is every file stored in folders that are not documents, camera roll, music, videos. So check downloads, check UC downloads if you have that, hyperlapse, moviemaker etc. Basically any app that created a folder

You could also check in storage sense to see how much storage is used by apps. Some apps store a lot of data on the phone like whatsapp and instagram beta

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: my phone lumia 640 xl show's other's file space of 1.03 GB how to clear it.

yeah, my daughter's spotify used up over 1Gb on the device and we had to move it to the SDCard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire