What happened to the phone in the last 72 hours...

Olumayowa Odebiyi

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Woke up to find I couldn't open downloaded movies on torrent, most of the apps I'd had were no longer working or crashed or didn't open, worse still I'd also lost some pictures on the phone...

This is a phone that's been hitch free since the purchase and subsequent downloads...AU, & CU. The worst of it all, is the articles, files and journals I'd saved on Evernote app, I can't access. Keeps saying during synchronisation, internal error and doesn't open.

Hope I didn't get this rampaging malware of the moment. Help!!

Ideas, anyone?

PS: I use a Microsoft Lumia 640 xl dual sim

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Woke up to find I couldn't open downloaded movies on torrent, most of the apps I'd had were no longer working or crashed or didn't open, worse still I'd also lost some pictures on the phone...

This is a phone that's been hitch free since the purchase and subsequent downloads...AU, & CU. The worst of it all, is the articles, files and journals I'd saved on Evernote app, I can't access. Keeps saying during synchronisation, internal error and doesn't open.

Hope I didn't get this rampaging malware of the moment. Help!!

Ideas, anyone?

PS: I use a Microsoft Lumia 640 xl dual sim
Try soft reset by holding volume down and power button untill phone vibrate

Sent from mTalk

leandrodp2016

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Tried both apps for a few months. It mostly ended up crashing the phone every time I tried to download anynthing. Finally gave up and sold the device today. Couldn't handle it anymore, spotify was a pain to use, edge browser became unstable and tumblr app kept telling me my 1gb RAM device was too slow to handle gifs. Good riddance WM, it was good while it lasted, I'm sure I'll miss it in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes