How can we get a listing of all apps installed on the microSD card?

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I are trying to get the apps that she's installed on her microSD card that's installed on her Lumia 640. We can see them in Storage, but there's quite a few there. We're hoping that there's some way of listing all of the apps installed on her Lumia 640, whether on the device itself or the microSD card. We've gone to the Store and tried to find out, but it lists everything that my wife has purchased, whether for her phone or desktop. Is there some way of restricting it to just the phone?

Rod

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
well, to see all the apps installed on your phone, you just have to swipe right from the start screen. that's the app list. not sure what you meant when you said you hoped there was a listing of all the apps installed.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
also, the phone store shows the apps that you have already installed on your phone, or that can be installed on the phone (you own them already, meaning, you must have installed them in the past.) it also has a section of apps that cannot be installed on your phone. So I believe it is that section which doesn't have UWP apps, which means the apps that have been discontinued, or non installable on your phone.

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Tejas,

You've got the right idea, but I can see I wasn't clear enough. Because my wife is using a Lumia 640, which has very limited space on the device itself, the vast majority of the apps installed on her phone are on the microSD card. When I've gone to the MS Store app on her desktop, clicked on her account and looked at the purchase history, it has shown us all apps installed, either on her desktop or phone. We want to restrict it to just those apps installed on her phone. How do we do that?

Rod

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Rod, I'm thinking I understand. The store will not show what you're asking about. I have the 640 as well. You can go to Settings, Storage, then tap the SD. It gives a breakdown of all usage. Select Apps and there you have your list, even sort options. You can even Move or Uninstall from here. Also FYI, from Internal Storage under Apps, you can move them to the SD.

Hope that helps. 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss