How about a fancy case?!

donna88

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello there.

I'm a proud owner of a Lumia 650 Dual Sim for about three weeks now. I really like the phone and it's handling. Right now I'm looking for a descent case. I found some classy ones like the Terrapin here: https://www.easyprices.com/

Now I stumbled across the Evocal casewhich looks quite fancy though. Any opinions on that? It looks quite big and I would like to know if it's practical or not. Otherwise I'll just go for the Terrapin.

Thanks for any reply. Greetings.

Donna.

Last edited:

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey donna88!

Its always hard to pick just the right case for your new device. I normally stick to the standard OEM cases because if i don't, ill be comparing g cases for weeks and probably never decided haha. I found this nice website which gives 10 cases which they like the best. HERE. All the links seem to be from Amazon. Maybe this can help you with your choice. Most of them are around the $10 range, Some going up to $30

donna88

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Hey donna88!

Its always hard to pick just the right case for your new device. I normally stick to the standard OEM cases because if i don't, ill be comparing g cases for weeks and probably never decided haha.

Yeah, I know what you mean! :grin:

I found this nice website which gives 10 cases which they like the best. HERE.

Thanks for that. Maybe it's the same site where I found that Evocal case. But I'm not sure...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My daughter has the Mozo Glam in gold, she really likes it, but rarely uses it. Because she likes this one better
Silverback in Gold

My wife has the Rose gold of the same one.

I tried one of those in gold for Lumia 640. Looked great, but the plastic inserts for antenna are all wrong and putting the phone in my pocket would mean no signal and I missed every call.

I don't have the 640 any more, but I still have the case. I would pass it on to someone except I think that would be a dirty trick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon