My personal 950 XL renders (different colors)

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys this is my personal render of the upcoming Lumia 950XL in different colors with gold color as the only one in glossy finish. The rest of other colors are in matte finish. Hope you like it thank you. :cool:Lumia_950 Black.jpg Black Matte Lumia_950 Cyan.jpg Cyan Matte Lumia_950 Orange.jpg Orange Matte Lumia_950 Purple.jpg Purple Matte Lumia_950 Red.jpg Red Matte Lumia_950 White.jpg White Matte Lumia_950 Yellow.jpg Yellow Matte Lumia_950_Gold.jpg Gold Glossy Lumia_950_Green.jpg Green Matte

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
These are awesome! I love how you incorporated pretty much all of the classic Lumia favorite colors from years past. Nadella said this phone is for the fans, right? Well, let's hope he gives the fans these options!

Bishbash93

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Those are great renders but I don't think the corners are going to be as squared off as that I'm afraid - if they were (like Windows Central's own initial renders), I'd absolutely love it and the 950XL would be awesome for me in nearly every way. But I reckon they'll actually be more rounded and that they'll contribute to the overall design look more generic and bland than a lot of fans would've like :/ I'll still probably be getting the 950XL, I just would've preferred a slightly sharper corner design to make it look more dynamic and cool (like the 928, the 1520, your own renders, etc) than the current leaks.

Also, the prevailing consensus is that they'll only be coming in black and white variants, no colours :(

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
They look nice. Would definitely buy the blue if it were real.
Watch how Pocket Now will write an article about your renders and call them a leak like they did the other fan renders posted on these forums.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I like the colors but I feel some dimensions are off, especially the controls on the side of the phone, the speaker, and possibly the camera housing. I think the blue and green are my favorites. I think the gold is a tiny bit too garish for me. I really like the red too. Good job.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Liked the gold and Cyan, you should have chosen different start screen though, it's not playing along nice with many colors..

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Color mod your removable back cover?

Green & Orange would be fantastic!

Guess I will have to settle for blue polycarbonate seems to be the only real color so far?

Please Microsoft make lots of colors! All they really need to do is just sell different removable back colors since back is removable on 950/950 XL right? Let us pick and mod the removable back cover plz! :)

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: Color mod your removable back cover?

Green & Orange would be fantastic!

Guess I will have to settle for blue polycarbonate seems to be the only real color so far?

Please Microsoft make lots of colors! All they really need to do is just sell different removable back colors since back is removable on 950/950 XL right? Let us pick and mod the removable back cover plz! :)
The phones will only be available in black and white in stores. The blue polycarbonate was for prototypes only. Hopefully Microsoft will sell different colors separately.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
thank you all for the compliments. i appreciate it along with the comments and suggestions. actually i was thinking of designing my own preference of Lumia 950XL but i just couldn't find time to design one. but we'll see.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
thank you all for the compliments. i appreciate it along with the comments and suggestions. actually i was thinking of designing my own preference of Lumia 950XL but i just couldn't find time to design one. but we'll see.

How long you been designing for? Welcome to the rendering club :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb