Lumia 950XL 360-degree Video: original factory CAD leaked

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It was posted by evleaks. He has an ongoing spat with onleaks. This was him claiming kudos for having higher quality images. Onleaks only got hold of some CAD renders.

Ah right, I don't have twitter so I wasn't aware of the context lol.

Maybe I should join twitter... hmm...

You people sound like brain washed apple fans.

The phone looks the same from the first render.... Like a 640. Nothing about it looks premium.

P.S I'm still going to buy the 950 :)

Well... at least some of us don't sleep rough over a week just to get a hold of a phone on launch....:winktongue:

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I think the latest shots from ev and the slides from the MS briefing look much better. The CAD stuff does not do anything for me.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ah right, I don't have twitter so I wasn't aware of the context lol.

Maybe I should join twitter... hmm...

I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Twitter lets you view accounts without signing up. Twitter is ok, and it is nice to glance at Gabe Aul's, Daniel Rubino's, Joe Belfiore's, ev leaks, Paul Thurrott. A lot of it makes very little sense, but I have a look from time to time.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Twitter lets you view accounts without signing up. Twitter is ok, and it is nice to glance at Gabe Aul's, Daniel Rubino's, Joe Belfiore's, ev leaks, Paul Thurrott. A lot of it makes very little sense, but I have a look from time to time.
I see and i'm fully aware that you can view without signing up :) just don't make it habit to go through who tweeted what lol.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
So what are the 5 dots/holes top and bottom on the back?

Originally I wondered about speakers but clearly there's a large speaker grill. Cooling holes for the SD810?

Guess it could be microphone holes too.

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
So what are the 5 dots/holes top and bottom on the back?

Originally I wondered about speakers but clearly there's a large speaker grill. Cooling holes for the SD810?

Guess it could be microphone holes too.

My 640 XL has the sound coming from the back of the unit. I would assume it's the same here.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
interesting thing i just noticed... that the Blackberry Priv has a similar arrangement to the 950XL for its volume up/down and presumably power key...

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Does nobody see that raised edge around the glass on the front? Looks weird and it looks like you can really feel it. Don't kow if that's comfortable. You can see it best in the videos.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Is that the "CAD" render by Onleaks? I have little faith in that video. I noticed the ridge too. Hope it is due to being a choppy fan render.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos