A little teaser of the lumia 950xl in leather

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
The beauty of replaceable covers. This is a Finnish company who will be selling these. They have wooden finish, everything you can think of.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
looks like 830, a dream come true, only thing missing would be a xenon flash but everything else is there, definitely my next lumia, that leather+metal back would be a no brainer if it has qi

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
looks like 830, a dream come true, only thing missing would be a xenon flash but everything else is there, definitely my next lumia, that leather+metal back would be a no brainer if it has qi

It has triple LED flash, plus the Xenon flash on 928 didnt really live up to its expectations like one would hope. Really yellow tint.

Imperator87

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
mozo_accessories all of the covers will allow you to charge wirelessly and there are holes for them. The covers are designed the be a perfect fit for the 950&950 XL.
mozo_accessories These covers have wireless charging and NFC coils, so they totally supports wireless charging!

Mozo Accessories was selected as an official partner of Microsoft. That?s why most of our products are designed to work especially well with genuine Lumia mobile devices. You?ll recognize these accessories from the WORKS WITH LUMIA logo.

:sweaty:

Ade Ade

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Caught a glimpse of this on a couple of other video revues of the devices- in tan, black, white, wood. Why did MS not opt o make these as accessories themselves and showcase it at the presentation??

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I think that that metal and leather is the sort of premium look that a lot of people were hoping for in these phones to begin with. Their availability may be the saving grace for these phones in many people's eyes. One issue is that they must have Qi charging support built in, so that makes them more expensive. I bought the Qi backplate for my Lumia 925 and it wasn't cheap. It's been my intention to get a 950 XL and I reckon I would get that metal and leather backplate without a second thought. That's the sort of thing that people will notice when you take your phone out and make them ask what it is.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I guess I've never understood the leather on mobile devices thing. I've always thought it looks a bit tacky.

I'm glad the option is there for other people, though. That's certainly the flexibility that replaceable back covers brings to the table.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3