Preorder thread

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Since we are all anxiously awaiting the availability of the 950XL, I figured we could start a thread that would allow us to share availability of preorders

pjm1891

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just placed mine minutes ago. White 950Xl incoming. Will be my first real experience since the 920. (Had a 930 for a few days plagued with issues) Hoping i made the right choice. I actually had a Sony Z5P on pre-order but I contacted the store and changed it to this.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Just placed black xl in ms store. They told me it was actually available for pre-order online for minutes after the launch announcement but sold out immediately. I checked didn't see it.

I'm excited for it.

Will rock the m8 win until then.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
You could try calling. My nearest MS store is about an hour away. When the Band came out, they technically couldn't take pre-orders or add to the waitlist over the phone, but with a little friendliness and persuasion I eventually had a Band saved for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just looked at where you are located. Don't think you have any other option than waiting it out.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered a white one. Not sure if I'll actually buy it - the viability of the ecosystem and lack of apps is still an issue. But I probably will, and figured I'd add a pre-order so MS can at least gauge interest.

jvanlew

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered at a Microsoft Store. I think they may have a deal right now where they're taking pre-orders for $0. When she initially did it, it came up as a $25 charge to pre-order so she went and asked (the signage said $0) and they had to do an override.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
You guys are killing me, I would pay 100% cash right now to pre-order one if I could :( Then just have it shipped to my address once available.

pjm1891

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you guys preordering in a MS Store? Their website only has an option to email when available
No. MS doesn't have any physical stores where I live (Sweden) only a web store and that says coming soon. I placed my order through a different retailer that has already started taking pre-orders. I actually emailed them this morning about availability and they said they where waiting for information from MS, a couple of hours later they emailed me again asking if I would like a black or white one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered both of them yesterday night at the store near my home. The charge shows up initially and then they get their internal CS Rep to reset it to zero. You are not charged until you go to pick up the device.

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If you don't have to pay to preorder then why the hell isn't everyone preordering anyway then?!
Guess I'm hopping over to my MSFT store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism