950XL Waiting Room

ReachJasonHere

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I have two coworkers who ordered after me (by about an hour or so) and who opted for free shipping. Both have tracking numbers that show origin scans and tomorrow as a delivery date now, so I contacted chat and argued with them until they refunded my expedited charge. It makes me think they 'gifted' all of the free ship orders upgraded overnight and somehow prioritized them higher. Oh well, they're refunding the shipping cost at least. Still stuck with no info on UPS.

That would suck but may be true. I'm still with tracking number but no tracking data so thinking there's no treat for me tomorrow. :cry:

ferretzombie

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Mine finally updated with tracking info, origin scan in California at 6:24PM PST. No scheduled delivery time yet. Hoping for tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what time UPS delivers, because they usually delivers around 7pm to my house, but UPS's little info thing says Next Day Air usually happens by 10:30AM

litster

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine finally updated with tracking info, origin scan in California at 6:24PM PST. No scheduled delivery time yet. Hoping for tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what time UPS delivers, because they usually delivers around 7pm to my house, but UPS's little info thing says Next Day Air usually happens by 10:30AM

Thanks for the heads up, ferretzombie, my tracking number also just got updated. It is also in California and being shipped with next day air. It should be delivered tomorrow.

Cloudscout#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

Does it just say "Next Day Air" or does it say "Next Day Air Saver". Mine says "Next Day Air Saver" which means by End of Business Day.

HaroldOfTheRocks

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I got my email this morning with the tracking number for my 950XL pre-order but I'm still waiting for UPS to register the first scan. The wait is killing me but I'm still holding out hope that I'll have it tomorrow evening.

206Husky

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine also just got updated, shipping from CA, next day air saver, so I guess I'll have to wait for end of the day, but excited to get it tomorrow!

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Mine shipped today from CA and I just got confirmation it's delivering by 10:30 a.m. tomorrow to me here in Oregon. That's fast! And I didn't pay expedited shipping. Ah, with my luck, the plane will crash......... gotta think positive thoughts.

AZTonyUSA

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Just placed my order over phone sales. Tried to buy it online at the MS store but it wouldn't except the 5% off promo code I had. Lucky for me it didn't. The sales rep got me a 10% student discount. :) Phone ships Dec. 11

biogenicmonkey

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Looks like buymobiles.net are cheaper yet for sim free - ?446.99 inc VAT - getting harder to resist preordering! Used these guys before and never had any problems with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb