Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950 XL

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
gorgeous - how does it feel in hand?

It feels surprisingly well.
As you probably know, the 950xl is extremely thin and slippery (and prone to break screens because is falling all the time).
The Mozo is a bit ticker (not much) and the side of the cover is "rubber paint"...so it's 10 times more "grippy" to handle and to hold.

The buttons are worst (more rigid to press) than the original ones, but in my case it's ok.. I use double tap to wake and Windows Hello to unlock.

and yes... it's a bit strange having wood in a cover :)...but it looks nice (from my point of view).

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I like the wood covers, but the wood has a rough feeling, and I didn't like that. I think I would like them better if they were sealed. I thought about doing that with my 950, but sold it before then. I loved the leather cover though. The Mozo covers really transform the feel of these devices.

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Do You think it would easily pick up grease and dirt? I'm thinking about getting it for some time, but have no way to try it out..

Well.. it will catch dirt and grease because the wood doesn't have any kind of lacquer.
On the other hand, the wood already look "old" and "dirty"...so it won't make a difference :)

So far, I'm really happy with it. It looks really good.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I actually bought some clear varnish at Hobby Lobby and coated my wood mozo back to get rid of that rough texture

I like the wood covers, but the wood has a rough feeling, and I didn't like that. I think I would like them better if they were sealed. I thought about doing that with my 950, but sold it before then. I loved the leather cover though. The Mozo covers really transform the feel of these devices.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Straight shot, unedited
(athough I used the "HDR slider" to adjust the amount of lens flare

hgPmW99.jpg

... !!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Unedited
(for some reason, I couldn't post the original uncropped picture. Hope this (from the same sequence of shots) is uploaded correctly)

8Nml2Ai.jpg

Uploaded on 950XL ... !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett