[Showing Off] My 950 XL Start + Lock Screens

Starwave

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
Nice. Very nice. I would be Happy if you want to share how you done this.
Im still waiting for my 950xl.

I'm not the guy you quoted, but you can achieve the same effect by heading into the settings, and go to Personalization --> Start --> Tile Transparency to 100%. Make sure you've enabled "full screen picture". All the tiles will now be completely transparent (except for a couple of apps which does not support this).

HarleyBigDog

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
How do you change the tile border color? I noticed that in Daniel's review video but I don't know where to set it on my 830 with insider build

You don't change the border, you change the opacity of the tiles, and make sure that, as StarWave stated, you make sure you go to "Personalization --> Start --> Tile Transparency to 100%. Make sure you've enabled "full screen picture"." This is on Win10, not 8.1 btw. Or I'm not sure how to do it on 8.1 anyway.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm kind of torn between that more traditional tiled style and the full screen picture with 100% transparency. The tiled style is geared towards live tiles with updates on the main start screen. The full screen picture style is stunningly beautiful, but looks cluttered unless the icons are minimized to the smallest size, and kept to a bare minimum on the start screen. Those who are using it, do you keep your updating live tiles available when you scroll down? Or keep it that way throughout? Do you miss the info you get from updating live tiles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)