Check those emails, 950 XL pre-orders shipping!

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Got my shipping email confirmation with tracking via UPS. No tracking status yet but should have an update in the morning.

If you were part of the first wave or have a pending charge on your card, i'd check your email or order history to see if yours shipped!

I am like a kid at Christmas! lol.

swdrafter

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Got mine too. Paid the extra $17 for shipping so it says UPS next day air saver. Can't get here fast enough.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Woke up this morning as well and boom its there, your lumia has shipped overnight next day expected delivery date is tomorrow Nov 25th before 2pm. UPS was the shipping method.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping notification as well. Didn't pay for expedited shipping, but UPS labels says Next Day Air, so that's a pleasant surprise. Hopefully they actually ship give the package to UPS today and don't just sit on it... I've had some bad experiences with buying stuff from the Microsoft Store recently so I don't quite trust them to not fumble the ball on the 1.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Got my shipping notification as well. Didn't pay for expedited shipping, but UPS labels says Next Day Air, so that's a pleasant surprise. Hopefully they actually ship give the package to UPS today and don't just sit on it... I've had some bad experiences with buying stuff from the Microsoft Store recently so I don't quite trust them to not fumble the ball on the 1.

I think it goes out today on mine it shows pickup date Nov 24th expected delivery date Nov 25 by 2pm. One would assume with that, that we should be fine then to get them on Wednesday. fingers crossed that no snow storms stop anything mine shows coming from PA....

qwertyops

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by the MS store yesterday and was told by the reps that the 950XL will be available tomorrow at opening. A day earlier than reported.

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Got email with tracking at 5 am. No shipment status available yet, paid for free shipping and MS offered UPS next day air saver. Just as what I imagined, ship by means deliver by, lol.

Steven Curl

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
If they didn't adjust the invoice, just chat with support, they've always been super helpful with me, and generally issue store credits for things they didn't even mess up.

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
still no tracking for me but my account shows complete....and the windows store shows pending....kind of odd. I ordered on the 16th at 1330 hrs EST. and paid for Express shipping......had to be the first batch.

Oh well, at least we will get some nice reviews soon!

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've got to get my popcorn for all of the "this phone sucks, beta software, get's hot, screen too dark, 3rd one, going back, microsoft fails again, blah blah blah." :winktongue:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3