Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

So after receiving my pre-order Lumia 950 XL, I couldn't wait to open the Lumia Offers app to claim my free Display Dock...the only problem is, I opened the app...selected to show me the offers that are available...and it's completely BLANK! I contacted Microsoft about the situation, and they aren't giving me an exact reason...they believe it's just due to the supply. Can anyone else confirm this please? Was anyone about to claim their Display Dock? Is anyone having the same experience as I am?

Kha Bui

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

go to store > upper left corner (setting) > download and update > check updates

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Thank you, I did try that and it worked. I must've had a brain fart, because I didn't think to check that, lol.

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting Device Verification Error. Says I need to authenticate my Microsoft account? I'm signed in but can't find how to authenticate it.

wp_ss_20151125_0001.jpg

Last edited:

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

Hard reset fixed the app but still not receiving the email. I tried two times with my Microsoft account email and another using my Gmail account. It's been about 10 minutes. How long did it take you guys to receive your email?

anon(669934)

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site

I did the same thing, tried 4 separate times and still have not received an email, it's been a couple of hours now. Called support, and they have no clue what to do.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I was able to use the app after updating it, and it all worked, except I too am waiting for my email with the promo code. I sure hope they fix it. I want to get mine ordered before they start backordering them for a long time. They are already out of stock and not shipping until Dec 16. I tried again using the app, and it asks if I am having problems getting the email and I put in a different email address. It says it sent it, but I have not gotten it either.

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site

So after receiving my pre-order Lumia 950 XL, I couldn't wait to open the Lumia Offers app to claim my free Display Dock...the only problem is, I opened the app...selected to show me the offers that are available...and it's completely BLANK! I contacted Microsoft about the situation, and they aren't giving me an exact reason...they believe it's just due to the supply. Can anyone else confirm this please? Was anyone about to claim their Display Dock? Is anyone having the same experience as I am?

I had that initially so I did other things and came back later when it worked perfectly - the App. The MS store part of the bargain was a bit more abstruse (the instructions in the e-mail did not match what appears on the web site very well - the MS online chat lady got me straightened out, though).

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I for some reason have not gotten the email. It sending code to use yet no email has showed up not in junk folder or box

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3