Lumia offers Display Docks now shipping!

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumis offers Display Docks now shipping!

Back-ordered for me...although I ordered mine a bit late (26th).

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipping now and should be delivered next week. I have at home and in the office, setups that have monitor, keyboard, and mouse. These are usually meant to plug laptops into. However, they should work with the dock. HDMI monitor, and USB keyboard and mice.

teski

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Keeps telling me my promo code is invalid...Has since Wednesday, and now MS store online customer support is telling me that means the offer is no longer valid as they're all gone...Seriously???

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Keeps telling me my promo code is invalid...Has since Wednesday, and now MS store online customer support is telling me that means the offer is no longer valid as they're all gone...Seriously???

Try to contact another representative, based on my experiences with online agents, some are really knowing nothing, some are expert. Don't be surprise if they give you opposite answers for one question.

By the way, I just order mine today successfully, less than one hour ago.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
wohooo. I could not get my promo code until Thanksgiving in the afternoon, and I placed my order. At the time, the website said they were shipping them by December 16th. When I placed my order for my free dock, it said 4 to 6 weeks, and I was OK with that, as I knew I was getting the free dock. Based on this thread, I just checked, and it has a tracking number saying the shipping label has been printed, so hopefully it will ship by Monday and if it is coming from anywhere in the west. I should have it next week. So even though the process had glitches and delays, you have to give Microsoft credit at least for getting them out quickly to us. This is a very nice surprise. And I just checked my email and I did get a notice it was being shipped.

GenghisKhent

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Me too. Ordered on Turkey Day via Lumia Offiers. Received shipping notification last night. Arriving Monday. Pleasant surprise after doing battle with AT&T on the LTE issue.

dharmababa

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Surprised to get the shipping notification too after seeing 10-12 weeks in the Offers app. Ordered on Thursday and arriving next Thursday. Gotta order a wireless keyboard for my TV where I plan to use it.

Fallen Cpt Jack

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought my phone on Wednesday, but the Lumia Offers app wouldn't work until Friday (Lumia Twitter support couldn't get it to work, either). Then, it took twelve hours to get the email. Now it says that it's backordered. Awesome.

Kha Bui

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumis offers Display Docks now shipping!

Well. I tested the dock yesterday. I couldn't tell much about it. Only UNIVERSAL apps can work with the dock now. Wireless connection is not good, and wired connection is just okay (I lost connection sometimes, it might be mine hdmi). Overall it is just like a Windows 10 phone on a big screen. Hope they can figure a way to run full windows in the future.
Good luck to everyone ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills