Anyone, US/NortAmerica source of unlocked 950 XL Single Sim?

bilemke

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
So, thinking my free dock will not be arriving on time to test with my MS Store sourced 950 XL Unlocked Dual SIM. Besides wanting to test the dock before the 30 day return period of the phone is up (which was pre-ordered on 11/16 and not shipped until 12/11 itself), I am somewhat disappointed in the phone in general plus the MS Store handling of the free dock vs the non-free dock availability and changing of single to dual sim specs at the last minute during the pre-orders in November and then to find out the dual sim / VVM situation is in the OS/Device combo not the provider.......

Well, needless to say, I am thinking of returning the 950 XL Dual Sim to MS Store and either going back to the prior phone or skipping out on the 950 non-XL/XL or attempting to source/procure/purchase a 950 XL Unlocked Single SIM phone at the pace it takes to get one (even if waiting for a while). Curious if anyone has a confirmed source/seller on Amazon.com/etc vs buying from international sources fro the single SIM and importing. If only the latter, someone have a recommendation for a store in UK/etc they have had good luck with ordering from and shipping to the US without issues/fees/etc for customs import?

bilemke

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Out of curiosity of a dual sim owner, could you shed some light on the dual sum / vvm situation you are talking about?

Dual sim and visual voice mail is not working and hasn't been on even pervious dual sim devices. Looks like unforeseen future for it on any dual sim Win Phone devices. Standard voice mail service will be fine. But I actually got used to visual voice mail and I am not thinking I want to go without it fro the convenience of dual sims. Dual sim is nice feature, but I would rather have visual voice mail and find a way to limit myself to one sim one provider and just use a extra phone like a old 635/640 for a second line if really needed. That, or actually a different device/OS.

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Yes I like the visual voice mail too and I noticed that it is absent so far on my device (it is available in my 920 w10). Hopefully, it will be fixed in future update.

Fyi: 950 (non XL) is missing FM radio so far. I am not sure if it is a software issue or hardware. Just saying since you are thinking of switching.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium