Best video player?

pinkbecca

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Best video player, please I need your help.

I need the best video player that play HD videos smoothly with speed control (AKA time-stretching) and audio sync control, VLC has these 2 options but it won't play my HD videos smoothly, the developer is working on a new release but I don't know when it will be released, in the meantime, I installed CCPlayer, its so good but it doesn't have the audio sync option, sometimes I watch a video and listen with a Bluetooth headset and the sound is not in sync, so I need to advance it or delay it, I asked the CCPlayer developer to put this option he said he'll consider it, this is such an important feature, does any know a video player that has these 2 options?

occamsmonkey

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best video player, please I need your help.

This should probably be in Windows Phone general, you'd get more views. VLC (warts and all) is the gold standard and will probably fix this moving forward. Windows Phone is their primary focus, before updating the Windows app. So they should be there before too long. But yeah, you may also hit up Microsoft's feature suggestion site and add the request for their in-built player.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
The built in app sucks. It should be able to read metadata and organize your videos into movies, shows/seasons/episodes and sport backgrounds and dvd/movie covers. But instead we get all our personally owned tv shows and movies thrown together in one giant pile and 50 thumbnails of the MGM lion or fox search light. That app is done so half flip that it is even painful to look at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre