Errr, why I don't see free dock offer any more in Lumia Offer app?

hardywang

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Errr, why I don't see free dock offer any more in Lumia Offer app

As some of you might notice that I received my 950XL last night. After I activated the phone I opened Lumia Offer, there was a free dock available. I did not claim it last night since I was busy upgrading firmware/OS and so on.

I pretty much have done all upgrades, firmware revision# .02005, OS build .36, hardware revision# 4.0.3.1. But when I opened Lumia Offer this morning I was no longer able to see the free dock offer! I verified all the apps are up to date.

Anybody may have some idea why is that?

P.S I bought the phone from Canadian MS store, I activated the phone with Rogers SIM.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
Re: Errr, why I don't see free dock offer any more in Lumia Offer app

I was able to claim my dock (US 950 XL) but now can't get my Office 365 promo to show up.

The app seems very hit and miss.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site

Free dock offer appears to be fake because each time tells me: "Hey Good you are back you left something in your shopping basket please complete your transaction bla bla..." and the vicious circle never ends. :angry:

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site

From another post, from me actually.

If you do not see the Display Dock in Lumia Offers app, try calling the main MS Store hotline (1 877 696 7786). They will want to verify you with either an email or text message. It's quicker with text message. GL friends!

hardywang

May 15, 2012
Visit site

Well, before I call the hotline, I decided to give the app a last try. And they dock showed up! I claimed it, and was told to wait for 8-12 weeks :wink:

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site

MS tech online told me unless confirmation email received from MS regarding dock, it is not activated yet!:angry:

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site

I'd call that phone number asap. Explain your issue to them calmly and politely.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site

After all, what the heck is that dock doing?:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon