Post Your AnTuTu Benchmark scores

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Just recently noticed that we have now the possibility to test our devices with AnTuTu

12659656_1007730172621741_939575642_n.jpg
12714460_1007735592621199_1422637631_n.jpg

Last edited:

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Look for Antutu Benchmark V6. The publisher is in Chinese, and Bing Translate says it is "North Beijing Rabbit Technologies".
Maybe this is an official first-party test, but I can't find any connection between North Beijing Rabbit Technologies and the AnTuTu publisher of the original version.

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Nice one guys, keep it up :) I am eager to see the results :) I have it installed, nothing happened yet, not even targeted ads... sooo yeah :)

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Look for Antutu Benchmark V6. The publisher is in Chinese, and Bing Translate says it is "North Beijing Rabbit Technologies".
Maybe this is an official first-party test, but I can't find any connection between North Beijing Rabbit Technologies and the AnTuTu publisher of the original version.

Google Translate's version is "Beijing Science and Technology, Co. Ltd. security Bunny", with "security Bunny" points to the three Chinese characters that reads "An Tu Tu"

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Tried this on my 640 and it goes through Marooned fine, but then freezes when loading Garden at 98%. I hear some Japanese style music for a minute, then nothing. Only option I have it to go back to the Start screen and kill the app. Tried this three times and get the same result every time.

goodbytes

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Yup. A common practice. That is why I never look at benchmarks, and look at real world performance for anything related to processor performance in the PC space. That is also another reason why Microsoft removed the Windows Experience Index. A perfect example of this is with Intel integrated graphics achieving a greater score than a much faster entry level Nvidia/AMD GPU, and in games, Intel would get you a slide show experience, while Nvidia and AMD would be playable for the same in game graphical settings. It also helped that you don't see the GPU benchmark rendering the scene, making easy for the GPU drivers to just go "don't render that, nor this, nor that, nor this". As you don't see stuff not being drawn, you think all is well, but in reality it is proudly cheating to get higher fps, and get a greater score.

Ivaylo Badinov

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
For those that stuck on 98% just keep it running. Seems there is a bug that prevents from displaying animations but tests are still running. It will finish in few minutes and will get the score.

This is Lumia 930

wp_ss_20160210_0001.jpg

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone verified that this is a first-party (AnTuTu compiled/published) release? I've yet to find any link to this or information about it on their official site.

I'm not into downloading mobile software from unverified publishers...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Isn't this part of the new X update that makes it harder for manufacturers to cheat?

Don't know. I don't benchmark that much. I was just pointing out the irony of decrying someone for not wanting the app and battling that with a link stating the benchmark is unreliable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3