03-20-2017 11:16 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    I could see my battery bulged. I'm trying to understand, if this the reason for reboots. 6 months before i had a similar issue but not this much worse, when I gave my phone in service centre, they had replaced my board.
    If this time it going to the same issue, my warranty is over and I cannot bear that expense 😐
    Try going to the Microsoft store and see if they can issue a refund like Mike suggested. Or you can ask them for a replacement device since its not your fault. Or you can order a battery in the meantime. I'm assuming you are in India (forgive me if you are not, honest mistake). I saw a thread where someone ordered a new battery from rounded.com for ~Rs. 1700, shipping included. See if that will work.

I actually find it very interesting that all these issues started happening right after the warranty ended for people who were the first ones to buy the phone when it came out. Like Microsoft knew all along and just didn't care since they knew the warranty would end by the time this issue would pop up. I know, silly me.
    03-19-2017 06:41 AM
    Try going to the Microsoft store and see if they can issue a refund like Mike suggested. Or you can ask them for a replacement device since its not your fault. Or you can order a battery in the meantime. I'm assuming you are in India (forgive me if you are not, honest mistake). I saw a thread where someone ordered a new battery from rounded.com for ~Rs. 1700, shipping included. See if that will work.

I actually find it very interesting that all these issues started happening right after the warranty ended for people who were the first ones to buy the phone when it came out. Like Microsoft knew all along and just didn't care since they knew the warranty would end by the time this issue would pop up. I know, silly me.
    No Problem, I'm from India. I went to Microsoft care center and they say they do not have the Battery and they have to order it. To add-on the said, they already have one customer, who has ordered a battery a month ago and still waiting.
    I've seriously lost the hope on Microsoft, they just like that stopped the complete support for a phone which they as Flagship device, once the Warranty period is completed. I have 50000 Rupees phone which is sleeping in my cupboard useless
    The batteries i see online are mostly doesn't seems to be Original. Have no clue on how to get a new Battery.
    03-20-2017 11:16 PM
77 ... 234