How many accidental screenshots do you take a week?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I think I take close to a dozen. Like the phone but still dumbfounded by their placement of the power and volume buttons.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I think I take close to a dozen. Like the phone but still dumbfounded by their placement of the power and volume buttons.

None. But I believe you when you say you have that issue. The button placement is a bit odd.

There are two reasons I don't have that issue

1.) I use a Mozo case and the power button the Mozo case is a fair deal more depressed than the volume buttons. So there's a pretty major difference in feel between the two.
2.) I use double tap to wake and double tap to turn off display. So I rarely actually use the power button.

RockStarNinja

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh my god sooooo many!! At least 4-5 a day. You'd think I was doing it on purpose I have so many screenshots, because who would have that many on accident.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol I take several a week.
However I am used to the closeness of the buttons and like how easy it is to take screenshots.

Using double tap to wake/sleep helps a lot.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Interesting. I haven't ever taken one accidentally. But I do take them intentionally and absolutely love that I can take one with one finger now because power button is between and adjacent to the volume buttons.

[joke]Same goes for one finger soft resets if Windows or the phone starts needing that.[/joke]

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I haven't ever taken one accidentally. But I do take them intentionally and absolutely love that I can take one with one finger now because power button is between and adjacent to the volume buttons.

[joke]Same goes for one finger soft resets if Windows or the phone starts needing that.[/joke]

I've tried taking a screen shot with one finger. It doesn't work Not with my Mozo case, anyway.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
That was probably the worst design choice for the 950xl. I have since moved on to an Elite X3, so I went from ten screenshots a day to none.

Sent from mTalk

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I've tried taking a screen shot with one finger. It doesn't work Not with my Mozo case, anyway.
I have a Mozo on mine. And mine has a slightly recessed power button compared to the volume buttons as others have reported. When I put the Mozo on I did have to slightly adjust my one finger screen shot procedure, but its second nature now. But maybe not all Mozos are the same. I have the Cognac leather and silver back now. I'll see if the Zebra-wood one that's in transit from the UK works the same.

I don't doubt that more people prefer the "conventional" volume button locations, so I count myself lucky to have the buttons this way. I even listed that as a plus in my comparison to the 1520 that was my DD until I got the 950XL.

Last edited:

gamerweirdo

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
More than I'd care to admit... but I have found a distinct difference based on the case I am using at the time. I took considerably fewer with the Ghostek case than the one I'm using now.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Mozo on mine. And mine has a slightly recessed power button compared to the volume buttons as others have reported. When I put the Mozo on I did have to slightly adjust my one finger screen shot procedure, but its second nature now. But maybe not all Mozos are the same. I have the Cognac leather and silver back now. I'll see if the Zebra-wood one that's in transit from the UK works the same.
Both Mozos have a recessed power button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99