Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
DO both lines allow LTE connection? or only one sim allow to have LTE and the other HSPA ?

At this moment one LTE at a time. The other would get a 2G connection only.

Some people seem to think that they could enable 3G on the other sim by firmware but I thought it was a snapdragon 810 limitation. The HP Elite X3 allows LTE + 3G and this was only after a recent firmware update in early december. It uses a snapdragon 820 though

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
depends on your 2G options. In Canada we still have a 2G network so I have a voice only line on that and then data on another sim on 4Glte
Yes, we have a 2G in Ukraine (we barely have 3G here :D)... but I would better get a cheap phone for certain sim with 2G. Why would I use smartphone for 2G? I will better use 950XL single sim for 3G (or 4G) and 2-nd sim with a simple phone with 2G.

Dual Sim smartphone would be needed only in case of network on both SIMs.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes, we have a 2G in Ukraine (we barely have 3G here :D)... but I would better get a cheap phone for certain sim with 2G. Why would I use smartphone for 2G? I will better use 950XL single sim for 3G (or 4G) and 2-nd sim with a simple phone with 2G.

Dual Sim smartphone would be needed only in case of network on both SIMs.

Well then you carry two phones around. I rather have one that handles both. I use 2G only for voice. the 4g part is my data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon