View Poll Results: Are you using a Mozo back on your Lumia 950 or 950XL?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am using a Mozo back.

26 76.47%
  • No, I use the original back that came with the device.

8 23.53%
04-25-2017 11:52 AM
84 ... 234
tools
    Maybe they can improve it´s quality in the future. Cant you ask for a refund?

Cheers
    I don't think there will be anymore Lumias, or Mozo backs for Lumias. The Mozo back is still a great product. It's just that the Lumia design is flawed and prone to the looseness/creakiness of backs on the device. Just the way it is, i guess.

Still happy to have the Mozo back over the original back.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-11-2017 09:18 AM
    I don't think there will be anymore Lumias, or Mozo backs for Lumias. The Mozo back is still a great product. It's just that the Lumia design is flawed and prone to the looseness/creakiness of backs on the device. Just the way it is, i guess.

Still happy to have the Mozo back over the original back.
    This. I'm so glad that Mozo backs are a thing.
    04-11-2017 09:58 AM
    I am using 1 that I bought less than a month ago but it has problems. The buttons have caved in as if they are permanately being pressed. The adhesive for the volume up button and power button have broken free on the inside of the back so the bottom of the power up button and top of the power button stay presed in. I went to their website and clicked on contact which allowed me to send an email to their "shop" department but does anyone know how to contact their customer service or some way to discuss this issue? I've only had the case 3 weeks.
    04-11-2017 06:00 PM
    I am using 1 that I bought less than a month ago but it has problems. The buttons have caved in as if they are permanately being pressed. The adhesive for the volume up button and power button have broken free on the inside of the back so the bottom of the power up button and top of the power button stay presed in. I went to their website and clicked on contact which allowed me to send an email to their "shop" department but does anyone know how to contact their customer service or some way to discuss this issue? I've only had the case 3 weeks.
    You just described exactly how my buttons receded, so I guess it's a common thing. I personally will not bother contacting them since I expect a new one will perform in a similar fashion. If it becomes to tedious I will switch back to tapping on and off, or back to the old cover if worst comes to worst.

Really I got it for its looks, and while definitely better than the original white, it's not nearly as premium as the pictures showed. So when it goes, I say it had a good run. As long as yours doesn't obstruct your use, or the workarounds I mentioned are sufficient, then just enjoy it for what it brings you.
    04-12-2017 12:54 AM
    I have the black leather back. It is lovely and adds everything that the phone needs to resemble a flagship Phone. Unfortunately the button set up is a little dodgey as I have read on several forums. Mozo covers are perfect for Windows Phones
    libra89 likes this.
    04-24-2017 07:05 AM
    I recently noticed that the silver on my brown leather 950XL back has flaked off in a very small spot. I bought both the phone and back during Microsoft's last Black Friday BOGO deal, so I've been using the phone less than five months. I still like the cover, but that's a bit disappointing.
    04-24-2017 09:01 AM
    Yeah I've noticed after one drop that the silver on the edges become brittle and expose the plastic underneath. I've had my case for approximately mine months but it is still looking good.
    04-24-2017 11:55 AM
    Ditto the buttons on my case have collapsed also. So far it doesn't impact on the daily performance as yet. This seems to be a common issue. I will still buy another when the price drops.
    04-24-2017 11:59 AM
    I have the red leather backing and echoing an earlier comment, they really don't hold up well considering the price. I think if you buy several and swap them out the results are better..... but then for the money you shouldn't need to do that.
    04-25-2017 11:52 AM
84 ... 234