Share a picture of the screen burn-in on your 950XL

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I started using the full-screen Monument Browser I've started to really notice screen burn-in on my 950XL, so now I'm curious how other people's 950XL screens look by now.

Mine is just about one year old, and the part of the screen that normally shows the on-screen buttons (black bar) is much better at showing white, because those pixels haven't been on as much.

This is how mine looks, with the burn-in on the right edge. You can see a 'yellow' start icon in a white strip. Pretty bad, right? Image taken with my 1520 :)

950xl-burn-in.jpg

DigitalDK

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Such is the curse of the beautiful AMOLED screen... if it's under a year you can probably get it replaced since this is technically a defect. At least I've gotten some replaced for this issue (Moto X, S5).

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Such is the curse of the beautiful AMOLED screen... if it's under a year you can probably get it replaced since this is technically a defect. At least I've gotten some replaced for this issue (Moto X, S5).
For me it's unfortunately just over a year. I might still go and ask, maybe they're in a generous mood in the store. :)

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I started using the full-screen Monument Browser I've started to really notice screen burn-in on my 950XL, so now I'm curious how other people's 950XL screens look by now.

oh I hate you, I was perfectly oblivious to this! lol

THANKS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre