Navigation app

wraedeohed#WN

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I've been putting my 950XL through the motions since coming back to windows only to find out that:

1. Grove music is amazing in Windows Mobile

2. I totally forgot that HERE! navigation is totally gone. Granted I don't really use my phone for navigation much except for when biking, but it seems like all the options are gone now....

What's the go to navigation app on this OS now?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
So I've been putting my 950XL through the motions since coming back to windows only to find out that:

1. Grove music is amazing in Windows Mobile

2. I totally forgot that HERE! navigation is totally gone. Granted I don't really use my phone for navigation much except for when biking, but it seems like all the options are gone now....

What's the go to navigation app on this OS now?
The Maps app has navigation built into it. I'm not that familiar with the differences between Here Drive. I've only used either a few times and months between the last time I used Here Drive and the next time I used the Maps app.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
If I'm in a hurry I'll still use Maps via Cortana but for me Navmii is fantastic. I used it on iOS and Android too and the Windows version is like for like. Looks and sounds a million times better than Maps too

raggedy b

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I use sygic ,Europe lifetime maps are about £16 ,preloaded maps so no data charges ,based on tom tom ,seems pretty good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett