B2X lost my phone

cocopops

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey There,

So on the 14th of Feb I sent my phone in as the front camera wasnt opening (under warranty).

This was done via the b2x online service, and was delivered to them, the phone was repaired but has not been returned to me, leading me to believe it is lost.

I have logged numerous calls and have had no positive confirmation of when the phone will arrive, only being told "I will be called with an update" and the update is we dont have an update.

I cannot raise this with anybody further as all this is done online and I can only get so far.

Does anybody know who I can raise this with further?

Thank you,
Mo

anon(10043517)

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
B2X are a nightmare at getting back to you in a timely manner. However, it may take weeks or even months but they usually do get back in touch. I have found just as you have reached the lowest point of despair, and are ready to move on, they will contact you out of the blue thus getting your hopes up that a resolution is close. But it wont be. You will have a good while longer to wait.

Try emailing microsoft_escalation@B2X.com

anon(10043517)

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
I got my phone back today, 1 week after I sent it to them. That seems pretty quick, however since they didn't actually carry out the repair I had paid £107.19 for them to do, its really pretty slow.

They are the worst. Included with the phone was a non-personalised letter about how the damage to my phone wasn't covered by the warranty, but I could pay to have it repaired as an Out of Warranty service. Newsflash bozos, that's what you were meant to be doing.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This is really unfortunate.

I'd say continue to diligently pursue them. Be polite, but persistent. You paid for a service and you deserve to get what you paid for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention