Older apps not working after last update

Catilina

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
Only W10 apps working after last non-insider update. Older apps stuck in splash screen. Tried to fix this with reinstalling apps, factory reset, and moving to insider programme. Nothing helped. Would anybody have any suggestions before I WDRT the heck of it? Thx in advance.

Same_to_you

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, after updating my 950xl to OS .954, several apps just stopped working. One of them is WhatsApp wich I'm using a lot to keep in touch with my family. Good to know that hard resetting your phone didn't help, I was thinking to do the same.
It's just great, after so many developers and companies ''retrenching'' their support for WP now we have also OS updates that are killing the apps! Yyyuuuppiiiiiiiiii! :eck:

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Two years into wm10, and the OS is still garbage. Getting harder and harder to stay. Matter of fact, I'm only staying now until Android announces and releases their next high end devices. I can't deal with this crap anymore. It's one thing after another.

SpinalRemains

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Google Maps pro, which I paid for, no longer works. A bunch of other apps too. I lost all my note data with a hard reset like you, and it still doesn't work. Also, my device says Some settings are managed by your organization. It is a personal L950 though. This update 14393.953 truly is awful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077