Lumia 950XL reboot after the USB flash drive removing

Maksym Shysha

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I've bought OTG adapter "Value OTG USB 3.0 AF - Type-C Black" and trying to use it with USB flash drive SiliconPower 16GB. All working pretty well until I remove flash (with using Settings->Storage->Safe Remove option or not) - the phone performs reboot in a minute (not exactly in a minute but it doesn't matter, I guess) after I've extracted USB flash drive.
Is it an issue of my certain instance or it is some restriction related to OS?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a OTG adapter too (Remax). Have not encountered any problem with it.
Using a multi USB-hub/cardreader thingy, I plugged in as many USB devices I have into it... ie mouse, keyboard, 16GB SD card and a 32GB pen drive plugged in.. The 950XL read em all and continue to work after unplugging the adaptor.

Not sure what happen with your phone, maybe a dodge or faulty adaptor. Perhaps you could try another adaptor to see if it was phone at fault or something else.

... !!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a OTG adapter too (Remax). Have not encountered any problem with it.
Using a multi USB-hub/cardreader thingy, I plugged in as many USB devices I have into it... ie mouse, keyboard, 16GB SD card and a 32GB pen drive plugged in.. The 950XL read em all and continue to work after unplugging the adaptor.

Curious if you have ever used a Webcam via your OTG setup. I am getting a borescope which is basically a webcam with a super long cord...plan to use my laptop but would be a big win if I can use my 950XL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon