Help my new phone is not functioning well (enough).

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Feel free to private message me concerning the contents of my questions.

I was using the 650 before this 950xl Lumia. I'm unsure what it is--there is a creepy, violent feeling on my 950 phone that I still do not experience whenever I use the 650. Please recommend live tile apps that could remove this feeling from my start screen.

It's possibly an Incipio screen protector that makes my screen more visually spectacular but I'm no longer using my phone very much.

Do you recommend highly used apps with live tiles to excite more frequent use?

Thanks.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
'm unsure what it is--there is a creepy, violent feeling on my 950 phone that I still do not experience whenever I use the 650. Please recommend live tile apps that could remove this feeling from my start screen.

Can you be more specific here about what kind of problem your phone is having? From your description, it sounds like your phone is possessed by some sort of evil spirit. Which, i'm pretty sure, is not what you intended to say. Maybe some details would be helpful?

It's possibly an Incipio screen protector that makes my screen more visually spectacular but I'm no longer using my phone very much.

As far as the screen protector goes, a screen protector is another layer between your eyes and the display. So if anything, it would decrease the visual clarity. Although, if applied correctly, even that shouldn't be happening.

Do you recommend highly used apps with live tiles to excite more frequent use?

Apps that have live tile functionality usually say as much in their description in the store. Are there specific kinds of apps you're looking for? (Weather, twitter, mail, etc...) We could possibly point you toward some good ones.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to the 950 XL subforum. Dan handles questions that are more asking his perspective and insight, as well as what he knows from his, I presume, sizable network of Microsoft related individuals.

This is more tech support-y and us normal people can handle those usually and it sounds like Indistinguishable is all over this.

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Can you be more specific here about what kind of problem your phone is having? From your description, it sounds like your phone is possessed by some sort of evil spirit. Which, i'm pretty sure, is not what you intended to say. Maybe some details would be helpful?

As far as the screen protector goes, a screen protector is another layer between your eyes and the display. So if anything, it would decrease the visual clarity. Although, if applied correctly, even that shouldn't be happening.

Apps that have live tile functionality usually say as much in their description in the store. Are there specific kinds of apps you're looking for? (Weather, twitter, mail, etc...) We could possibly point you toward some good ones.

I could not openly reveal all in an open forum. Please use private message for detailed information.

Just recently there was something resembling an evil spirit in a used-refurbished item.

Generally, every once in a while if I wander (sometimes curiously and sometimes by accident) into unlawful territory sometimes a creepy feeling, somewhat violent and sometimes death-like, is transmitted (probably) by a person online or by a programmed machine.

With this phone, so far, there's an every, threatening feeling preventing me from use.

Would widely popularized live tiles wipe out the bad tone? I didn't intend to say "evil spirit," it's just a bad feel I want to remove. I don't know if music could help at all.

This is probably in all win users.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
giphy.gif

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
From what little information there is here, it sounds like you are in need of the services of, depending on what's going on, a doctor or an exorcist. Hardly anything I can handle through the internet.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, he could be joking or could be serious, difficult to say.
To the OP, you will not find your answer in these forums (I think). Best to speak to someone who specializes in your issue.
Best of luck.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Ritual symbols typically used in magical exorcistm rituals are:

Burnt tobacco smoke,
Black candles,
Mandrake or datura smoke (wouldn't recommend, its poisonous)
Sage sticks,

Water and sunlight are also considered cleansing, and feathers can be used to remove negative energy.

I'm not assuming whether you are serious or joking, but its an area I know about so I thought i'd pipe up.

On a new moon, heat a charcoal brick used for incense. These can be found in pagan or church stores. Put the brick into a small bowl filled with sand. Put fresh sage and tobacco ontop of the brick, light some black candles, and wave your possessed phone over the charcoal whilst intending it be cleansed of energy. You could also say some words to that effect, and end by saying "so mote it be" or "so be it" or "amen" three times, and blow out the candles.

Or you could install some live tiles, if that's your preference :p

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
From what little information there is here, it sounds like you are in need of the services of, depending on what's going on, a doctor or an exorcist. Hardly anything I can handle through the internet.

Nothing much. This is probably a bad feeling coming from the "Ghost" batteries I recently bought. There are new and refurb. batteries. Something's ominous about those.

Does a machine or program send details about your devices to others? The new phone dramatically changed after I charged it with used, refurb batteries. Refurb items altered and depreciated the new machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05