So for about the last 3 months, my phone has been driving me crazy... It's been having issues with restarting randomly, battery draining extremely quickly, buggy software, SD card resets, and more.

Currently, the phone is running 10.0.15063.297

Originally, I thought it was a bad SD card, since I'd get the error on startup that it had bad data. I bought a new SD card and installed and at the same time did a hard reset.

All problems are still happening. I ended up buying a new battery from Ebay, but am still having the issues.

Maybe the battery that I purchased was a bad one as well, but I've run out of options. Having to carry around a battery bank with me because the phone can't even make it more than a few hours before it dies.

Can anyone recommend a good battery supplier or think of what else could be wrong? I really don't want to have to give up on WP, but this issue is something that I don't want to keep dealing with.
    05-19-2017 01:57 AM
    Someone mentioned on this forum somewhere that microsoft is selling genuine batteries from 27th March. will see if I can find the link.

FYI: I am having the exact problem as you - except the sd card resetting. just posting it off back to b2x support and I hear it had been fixed and is on its way back. somehow, I doubt its fixed but wait and see!
    05-19-2017 09:42 AM
    I had all the crash/reboot problems. I bought a genuine 950xl battery from dhgate and all the problems have gone. The battery was branded Microsoft - maybe I was just lucky.
    05-21-2017 05:47 AM
    I had the same issue. Replaced the battery, now everything fine.
    05-21-2017 02:31 PM
    I had the same issue. Replaced the battery, now everything fine.
    +1
    Today 02:41 AM
    So for about the last 3 months, my phone has been driving me crazy... It's been having issues with restarting randomly, battery draining extremely quickly, buggy software, SD card resets, and more.

Currently, the phone is running 10.0.15063.297

Originally, I thought it was a bad SD card, since I'd get the error on startup that it had bad data. I bought a new SD card and installed and at the same time did a hard reset.

All problems are still happening. I ended up buying a new battery from Ebay, but am still having the issues.

Maybe the battery that I purchased was a bad one as well, but I've run out of options. Having to carry around a battery bank with me because the phone can't even make it more than a few hours before it dies.

Can anyone recommend a good battery supplier or think of what else could be wrong? I really don't want to have to give up on WP, but this issue is something that I don't want to keep dealing with.
    Try to match the battery's RM-XXXX with the phone's version, e.g My phone's RM is 1116 so look for one online that matches up. You may see mostly RM-1118 check for phone's information to be sure. After that use the WDRT with the new battery installed and install OS updates which should start from the 10586 branch. I did that with my L950XL DS and so far I'm very pleased with the results, no restarts as yet. I strongly believe that the restarts have gotten worse based on the bad batteries + the OS updates that are not properly optimized for these devices to function optimally and as a result we're getting constant restarts and high battery drainage.
    Today 05:54 AM