Further look of L950 - official French video

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
thanks for this, it shows the Windows Hello speed as well (around 1:18). Not as fast as a fingerprint reader, but nice nonetheless.

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Phone looked cool, but I couldn't understand a word that dude was saying. :)
My French is limited but he's basically saying everything we already know---so nothing lost there =p

thanks for this, it shows the Windows Hello speed as well (around 1:18). Not as fast as a fingerprint reader, but nice nonetheless.
Yepp noticed that too! But the plus side is that you don't need to touch the screen/button which is nice.

jaygss

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got the information I was looking for- Windows Hello works with glasses (even sunglasses).

Very satisfied!

Wish I could buy it now :)

Edit: I noticed a blurred application that starts with B, any ideas? Band companion maybe?

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that, too, jaygss. It might prove to be an interesting app.
Of course, it might not be interesting at all, because they also blurred out the Word and Onenote apps on the home screen at one point.

jaygss

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that, too, jaygss. It might prove to be an interesting app.
Of course, it might not be interesting at all, because they also blurred out the Word and Onenote apps on the home screen at one point.
What i read on the YouTube page is that it's just the old French name of Microsoft edge, already had my wishes up :)

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What are the chances the silver ring provides some type of functionality? For example, allowing third-party camera lenses that will magnetically fasten to the ring. That would be cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon