The subreddit run by the alien parasites that have taken of Microsoft execs

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Alien parasites have become embedded in the neural networks of several top level Microsoft execs. They created and promoted the Lumia 950, despite the fact that this phone does not actually exist, is not going to be sold, will never be sold. Your opinion on the metal ring around the camera lens is N/A.

Why, why, why, WHY you ask? Once you recognize it, it's so obvious: It's some Sufficiently Advanced Alien next level trolling, that's what it is. If we can just find the subreddit from which they are planning all this, we can bring this to the attention of the media, and then they will HAVE to start taking pre-orders and making production happen.

Legere is totally in on this, btw.

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Aliens don't read or use subreddits. We're already under their control.
As I am currently being controlled by a jumbo frozen from Rio Grande Mexican restaurant, take my comments with a grain of salt. So what you are saying is...aliens control Windows Central? Well, that would explain why aliens are trolling such a slender sliver of the smartphone market.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes. They can read, but osmosis is more efficient. Jealous of the beverage. I didn't mean to disagree with you, but more add their capabilities.

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes. They can read, but osmosis is more efficient. Jealous of the beverage. I didn't mean to disagree with you, but more add their capabilities.

Hmm, they can read, but osmosis is more efficient? Sounds like they might have some kind of evolutionary advantage that prevents them from reading the comments section of any internet page, and in that case, superiority proven.

Still and all, don't you think the frequent application of the word "pumped" is a dead giveaway of alien intelligence? Not to mention that hinge on the Surface Book. It's cold and beautiful and it calls to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa