Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia 950 and 950 Dual SIM have awesome cameras.

The rear camera is a 20MP, Backside-illuminated PureView sensor with Optical Image Stabilization, Auto focus with two-stage capture key, Fast Focus and high resolution zoom. It has a triple LED natural flash and a true 16:9 sensor size of 1/2.4". This bad boy can take video at a full 4K resolution.

Also on board is a 5MP front camera suitable for higher quality selfies and video at 1080p. I expect users are very eager to show off what this new flagship can do.

Let's see those shots right here!!! Post your pics and vids below...

[info]
Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
[/info]

If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html

Also visit the Photography Forums for more information and discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I posted this in the 1st impressions thread, but I suppose I should have posted it here.

Test shot of the front-facing camera for those interested. I was very impressed, personally. Lots of detail, minimal grain. I was not expecting this level of quality from a selfie-cam.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in the 1st impressions thread, but I suppose I should have posted it here.

Test shot of the front-facing camera for those interested. I was very impressed, personally. Lots of detail, minimal grain. I was not expecting this level of quality from a selfie-cam.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/627/23134352102_6d809cc3be_c.jpg

John,

I hope you are alright after that grizzly attacked you and started taking selfies with your new phone. :winktongue:

Thanks for displaying the almost always overlooked ffc.

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Took some shots of my bike, late afternoon. Pictures came out kind of 'meh' but the lighting was terrible. One of these days I'll get out there when the sun is up :p

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
the 4k youtube video stutters.... I have the latest MacBook Pro I cab't imagine that its not capable of playing 4K videos...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
the 4k youtube video stutters.... I have the latest MacBook Pro I cab't imagine that its not capable of playing 4K videos...

How much bandwidth is feeding into the MacBook Pro? Streaming video is often limited by your connection.

Watch again and select auto for quality. What speed does it default to?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get living image working on the 950? I have it selected in the settings, but it doesn't seem to work?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get living image working on the 950? I have it selected in the settings, but it doesn't seem to work?

The system is smart now. It needs to detect motion from the field of capture for it to kick in.

Try rolling a ball or running water or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb