- 11-17-2015, 05:26 PM #1
The Lumia 950 and 950 Dual SIM have awesome cameras.
The rear camera is a 20MP, Backside-illuminated PureView sensor with Optical Image Stabilization, Auto focus with two-stage capture key, Fast Focus and high resolution zoom. It has a triple LED natural flash and a true 16:9 sensor size of 1/2.4". This bad boy can take video at a full 4K resolution.
Also on board is a 5MP front camera suitable for higher quality selfies and video at 1080p. I expect users are very eager to show off what this new flagship can do.
Let's see those shots right here!!! Post your pics and vids below...
- Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
- The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
- The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.
Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's thread: So you want to take better pictures? [Guide]
Also visit the Photography Forums for more information and discussion.
Last edited by RumoredNow; 11-18-2015 at 11:08 AM.
- 11-19-2015, 09:30 AM #2
- 11-19-2015, 11:01 AM #3
- 11-19-2015, 11:26 AM #4
Last edited by Con Georgiadis; 11-19-2015 at 11:41 AM.
- 11-19-2015, 04:00 PM #5
- 11-19-2015, 04:13 PM #6
- 11-19-2015, 09:48 PM #7
- 11-21-2015, 01:45 PM #13
- 11-24-2015, 12:06 PM #14
11-29-2015, 03:11 PM #22
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Overall, I've been very happy with the phone (especially for still photos). However, the video capabilities have been less than stellar. Lots of dropped frames. Although now I'm wondering if that has to do with videos being recorded to an SD card...
Unfortunately, I can't seem to add links to my video tests as I haven't accrued enough posts on this forum yet.
- 11-29-2015, 03:58 PM #24
Try scaling back on the quality being shot and see if that helps. Especially if your card is not uhs-1 or better.
FWIW, on my 4k capable 1520 I still shoot 720p at 30 fps. Quality is fine for what I'm doing and no struggles with a class 10 card.
- By lilnickiwonder in forum General Windows Phone Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2015, 09:56 PM
- By cjthunder207 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2015, 07:59 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2015, 05:11 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2015, 04:50 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Microsoft Lumia 640Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2015, 04:46 PM