Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950
04-17-2017 07:45 AM
- For those of you wondering about the quality of the Mozo replacement back for the 950, I just received my black leather back today & the quality is excellent. The finish on the leather is top-notch & the finish on the polycarbonate frame is smooth. The polycarbonate chrome trim ring is beautiful - a brush aluminum finish that actually looks like brushed aluminum. The back attaches to the phone as easily as the original back & fits perfect. One final note - I ordered mine Sat 12/12 from Mobilefun.com in the UK & received it in Vegas today Wed 12\16! One of the quickest online orders I've ever received, let alone one coming in from the UK - 4 days! Just wanted to let any interested customers know my impression....12-18-2015 05:54 PM
- Guys I need help here...I was very xcited to buy Lumia 950 and install mozo red leather case with gold rim on it...I pre ordered the case and received it end of nov...as my phone was launching 2nd week of dec in my country I dint even bother looking at the case...
on 2nd dec I left for new York...I was back in 15 days and and nxt day my Lumia 950 arrived...as I was using Lumia 1020 as main phone..i dint get time to set Lumia 950 and then Microsoft was busy releasing software updates for bug fixes for Lumia 950...soo yest I got latest built 36 and set up my Lumia 950 to use as a main driver...I installed the mozo cover and phone was looking great....I tried to pair my wireless charger dt 903 with my phone..but I was not happening...I opened the mozo cover and to my shock the nfc strip is missing from the cover...I imt mailed mozo and with pics still no reply from them...I even wrote on their Instagram profile...no rely there also...I saw few more guys complaining about wireless charging not working...
after paying around 100$ and 30 $ custom duty that was mozo delivers....mozo being a big company is irresponsible and unprofessional12-19-2015 12:22 PM
- At first: I am from Germany, so please excuse my poor english ;)
I ordered several things at Mozo and I can tell you their Support is GREAT! They are absolutely friendly and always concerned about their customers.
I know they are really busy at the Moment because of the Lumia 950 release (in EVERY Review about that phone they talk about the Mozo covers,...) and because it is Christmas time, of course..
But they WILL answer you and I am absolutely sure, they will send you a new working cover, soon.
Did you write to this mail: info at Mozo fi ? I always get my answers from there..
Also I read that some of you cant find a good Fitting glass protection / shield...
I also looked for that some time and I hate the look of most of them. The parts they leave at the upper end for the camera and stuff Looks so ugly, definatly not better than some scratches on the screen^^
So I ordered a "Panzerglas" , as we call it in Germany, from a Company called "Mumbi" (I think they are even from Germany).
they produce good Fitting silikon covers, protection shields and stuff.
You can find them on Amazon.de, not sure If they also sell on international Amazon.
You can see the shield on their Website (mumbi plus ending for Germany , de )
It goes absolutely to the four sides, they dont leave any space, the Ends are rounded so it doesnt feel sharp or anything.
AND: it holds onto the Screen even at the Corners!
If you can get them, try that Thing!
I am absolutely happy with the Quality and I paid about 8-9 $, shipping included...12-19-2015 01:01 PM
- I tried a tempered glass protector and did not like it. It picked up fingerprints/dust to quickly and did not look very good. I switched back to a rubbery/silicon type screen protector and am much happier with that.
For a case I got this, and I really like it, very thin but still gives protection and has a lip to help the screen as well.
This case looks like the winner for me. I really dislike bulky cases.
Does this one work with wireless charging?12-21-2015 07:31 AM
- Got my mozo back cover today - looks absolutely stunning.
haven't tried wireless charging yet.
Apart from looking even better than it does in the pics, turning the phone from looking ok to the best looking phone on the market, it also greatly adds to the feeling of rigidity compared to the plastic cover. iPhone users drooling over how my phone now looks :)12-21-2015 05:04 PM
- 12-22-2015 07:05 AM
- Since people are still having issues find a proper case, I'll share my 2 cents.
TUDIA Slim-Fit MERGE Dual Layer Protective Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 (Rose). I'd paste a link but less then 10 posts, blah blah blah. Paste that into Amazon and it'll take you to the case.
I ordered this on Sat, and it came in yesterday. Pretty surprised myself on the shipping. Pretty decent quality, fits the phone perfectly. I picked up the rose as linked, the color is great, wish it was a little darker in comparison to the site but still looks good. Doesn't make the phone bulky at all, but does add the weight that I'm used to from my 920. It's personally welcomed. The black "border/edging" isn't rubberized but still gives good protection. Oh, QI charging works just fine with it on the desk non-standing charger. Buttons are nice and responsive with the case. All the ports and openings are nice, and the ring around the camera eye shows nicely with the case.
I'll post pics later when I get back home and can take pics of the case on the phone.
Overall, quite happy. Was looking at this case as a temp until something else came out, but this might just work as a main.
Last edited by Yannie Boy; 12-28-2015 at 01:46 PM.12-28-2015 12:42 PM
- I got the Tudia Slim Fit Merge Dual Layer case in black, but I plan to switch it for the Black and Silver shown in the photo. A mall in my area have a number of wireless charging stations in various locations and this case facilitates wireless charging.
Amazon.com: TUDIA Slim-Fit MERGE Dual Layer Protective Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 (Metallic Slate): Cell Phones & Accessories
Attachment 11892412-29-2015 09:54 AM
- I love the look of the Mozo case but the fact that it doesnt offer any protection for the screen is stopping me from buying it. I am now leaning towards buying the imak cowboy case as its pretty simple, offers a little glass protection, and should be fine with my QI charging.
Anyone have any experience with these?
I wish the blue was cyan but pics looks more purple.
IMAK Cowboy Shell PC Hard Matte Protective Cover Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 | eBay12-29-2015 04:06 PM
I got the mint one and it doesn't add bulk at all! Really liking this one.12-30-2015 02:17 PM
- 12-30-2015 02:24 PM
- I've received my mozo leather cover (brown). Not only it looks and feels fantastic, but also the buttons are different.
The volume up/down buttons are slightly higher than the power button. No I always find the right button in the first place, what a great idea!
Also the cover fits much better than the original plastic cover. Very very nice!01-19-2016 08:20 AM
- Windows Phones
- Microsoft / Nokia Phones
- Microsoft Lumia 950
Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950
- By pavvento in forum Microsoft Lumia 950Replies: 14Last Post: 12-02-2015, 07:42 AM
- By jschipmann in forum Nokia Lumia IconReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2015, 03:26 PM
- By Magikal in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2015, 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD