Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

majortom1981

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the amzer case for this phone. it did wel lfor me with my 1520. Its more like an otterbox case. I have a 2 year old so I need to protect my phone.

AtlantaMike

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a rubber-ish case and a screen protector from Amazon; they arrive tomorrow. I had an Otterbox Commuter case on my last phone--this phone feels sturdier so I think I can get by with less. We shall see.
Besides the Mozo covers, does anyone know anything about compatability with wireless charging? I just bought a fancy wireless charger (Tylt, on sale at Best Buy) and I don't want to break that functionality.

InsGadget

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a rubber-ish case and a screen protector from Amazon; they arrive tomorrow. I had an Otterbox Commuter case on my last phone--this phone feels sturdier so I think I can get by with less. We shall see.
Besides the Mozo covers, does anyone know anything about compatability with wireless charging? I just bought a fancy wireless charger (Tylt, on sale at Best Buy) and I don't want to break that functionality.
Seems like most of the cases available right now just go over the stock MS cover. Haven't seen any other than the Mozos that fully replace? Would love to see more options that do replace, with some other materials, like bamboo, etc.

armyamo

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Link?

How does that one do with Qi (wireless) charging?
i cant post the link because i have less than 10 posts. search it on amazon. as i was going thru the lumia 950 pages, it turns out that there are other companies selling the same exact case but much cheaper...so check it out!

Last edited:

Marcus Jackman

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can buy the white and black case separately? I really like both colors on the 950 and 950xl and I hate to choose between the two. Considering the actual colored part is the back polycarbonate plastic case that's easily removable, it would be badass if they just sold that part separately. Anyone know?

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the leather back cover from Mozo. I really like it! It makes the 950 actually look and feel like a premium device now.

IMG_0637b.jpgIMG_0639b.jpgIMG_0641b.jpg

I also shot a video with it for those interested in another take of that even though WC did one.

(I'm not intending to embed this video, but for whatever reason this forum system automatically detects a youtube url and just does it. That's dumb.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDWhzNojYng

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I've been wanting to see more than ONE production (not press) samples to confirm the mottling, etc are not all the same dying and stamping. And they aren't. Maybe some B&M stores will get some and you will be able to pick and choose. Since my online order is still not here after 5 weeks, the B&Ms might have them before I see mine!

laevanay

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
While the Mozo's are premium back plate replacements, I am looking to get the "Lumia 950 Case, CASEFORMERS Ultra Slim Lumia 950 Armor Case for Microsoft Lumia 950" from amazon. I cannot post a link because I am newbie here.

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Do the Mozo cases protect the phone or are they mostly for aesthetics? I really love the look but I need something to add a little protection in case of drops.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Do the Mozo cases protect the phone or are they mostly for aesthetics? I really love the look but I need something to add a little protection in case of drops.
If you drop the phone on the back, it should do a pretty good job. Its thicker than factory and leather will soften the hit. They don't appear to recess the screen like most cases will, so if you drop it so it hits the edge of the screen, it won't do more than the factory backs. So I'd say: yes, they protect the phone some but are mostly for aesthetics.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed in the current crop of cases. I was wanting to get something in orange, but the options aren't good. I am not a fan of the thicker, kickstand-inclusive cases. Basically, this is the only thing that's there: http://www.amazon.com/Kickstand-Mic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3317285

I'd like to just get a simple gel/silicon case to add some grip and to protect the screen, like the one I had for my 920. I might have to go with a different color, like blue.

Aaron Graves

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Disappointed in the current crop of cases. I was wanting to get something in orange, but the options aren't good. I am not a fan of the thicker, kickstand-inclusive cases. Basically, this is the only thing that's there: http://www.amazon.com/Kickstand-Mic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3318133

I'd like to just get a simple gel/silicon case to add some grip and to protect the screen, like the one I had for my 920. I might have to go with a different color, like blue.

Have you checked this out? I haven't gotten one yet but it seems like it would add minimal bulk:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3318133

i_hiker

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
ATT store only had the Case Mate and the Bodyguardz (screen protector). Picked up both when I got the Lumia on Nov 20. The 950 was just too light and slippery and I wanted something right away to grasp onto. The case provides for a firm grip without adding a lot of bulk. I just wish a holster was available as I prefer to wear my device on my hip and don't want a pouch. I ordered an LK holster combo from Amazon along with my new SD card but the holster is just too tight a fit with the case and you can't pull the phone out!

The "Smudge-free ScreenGuardz Pure (Bodyguardz)" tempered glass fits just right and easy to install.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss