Windows Hello - Usage Feedback

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
This feature is awesome, and obviously the first thing I show off when demonstrating my new 950 to someone. But as far as normal usage goes, it still needs some tweaking.

For example, I use wireless charging everywhere - next to my bed, in the kitchen, in the car, and in the office - so every time I place the phone down it turns on, and immediately starts looking for my face. The next time I go to log in I get the "too many failed attempts" message and have to use my pin.

Not a huge deal, but ideally the phone should see that when it turns on and there's nothing that looks anywhere near a human face in front of it, it should give up trying without considering it a failed attempt. Or, it should "learn" 4 or 5 different views where it knows to stop searching for a face (what the back seat of my car looks like, or underneath my work monitors).

Is there a place to provide this feedback?

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, yep. Just remembered that after my post. Although they don't have a specific Windows Hello category (maybe coz its in Beta?) I posted it under Lock Screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720