Unable to Hear Phone Calls

CraigCole

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Have any of you had this issue pop up? I received a phone call this morning. I answered said call and I couldn't hear anything from my friend on the other end (I think he could hear me). He called back and I answered again. Same problem. I tried Whatsapp and it didn't work, either. Nothing was muted, I wasn't trying to record or merge the call or anything; I was just trying to talk.

I restarted the phone and called it back from my land line and I could hear myself just fine.

I've got a Lumia 950 on AT&T running whatever out-of-date firmware they've "approved" for mass consumption. I'm about to throw this thing into a wood-chipper it's so incredibly unreliable; IT CAN?T EVEN MAKE PHONE CALLS PROPERLY. I HATE this device more than I can even describe ... I'm far beyond the 14-day return period but would AT&T buy this piece of junk back?

oudakontrol

Dec 29, 2007
Visit site
I'm not sure how this hasn't gotten any responses, Craig. I'm on my 3rd replacement device from AT&T with this issue. Even tried going into preview builds to see if that helped.

Did you ever try to get your device exchanged for something else? I'm about to go down that road.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven