This is the one of the best reviews out there

iampwd

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it's overly optimistic. It's spot on. I have the XL and continuum and camera is almost to good to be true.

Sent from mTalk

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This gentleman nails it, 100 percent. His review is honest yet fair and mirrors my personal experiences perfectly.

I beg to differ. He lies blatantly about "loading everywhere" - on Lumia 950XL THERE IS NO LOADING. What he is talking about internet speed related loading. So it is really sad to see someone who does such reviews on regularly basis is so biased.

He is talking about "wasted space" on Official twitter app. He is talking about "loading" on Tweetium. How did he miss that there is NO wasted space on Tweetium? A good app is a good app on any store and a poor app is poor app. Nothing to do with "software".

mathewhayward

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I beg to differ. He lies blatantly about "loading everywhere" - on Lumia 950XL THERE IS NO LOADING. What he is talking about internet speed related loading. So it is really sad to see someone who does such reviews on regularly basis is so biased.

Yeah there is, I see it regularly....particularly on older apps.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

This is actually a really good review.

Too many reviews of the 950 (The Verge's and shockingly enough, even the one from PocketNow) pick one thing and get stuck so long that they forget to cover very important ground in a manner as efficiently as he did. Examples emphasized his points well, and he was thorough without dragging it out too long. The video has decent production behind it too!

Never heard of the guy before, but I've gotta hand it to him... that's definitely the best Lumia 950 review I've seen so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3