update 10.0.10586.107

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Mine is doing the same thing. Been sitting at 25% for quite a bit but at least it's on its way...

I wonder if it will come with details like the latest desktop did?

MG

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Update was slow but finally finished. Unfortunately Windows Hello still does not work for me (just says 'looking for you' and the red light does not turn on). Broken since 0.71 Time for a hard reset and not restore from backup. Last effort, otherwise time for a new brand new Lumia 950 from MS store (it will be my 4th).

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
yep mine is installing and didnt realise, phone battery at 9% .... yelp..... put that on charge and going to bed. hoping it sorts it all out

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm noticing the screen brightness bug has returned on .107 for me. That is, I usually have it at 25% with auto-brightness but when I unlock, the screen is brighter than 25% and I have to cycle through the quick setting to get it back to a real 25%. Anyone else notice this?
Otherwise, no crashes so far. Battery is draining more rapidly than usual - hoping it's just the update 'settling in', whatever that means.

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing the screen brightness bug has returned on .107 for me. That is, I usually have it at 25% with auto-brightness but when I unlock, the screen is brighter than 25% and I have to cycle through the quick setting to get it back to a real 25%. Anyone else notice this?
Otherwise, no crashes so far. Battery is draining more rapidly than usual - hoping it's just the update 'settling in', whatever that means.

Mine actually seems to be sticking at the 25%, when I unlock and tap up to 50% it gets brighter.

The app drawer background overlay still gets lost when backing out of an app, minor issue but definitely hurts the sense of polish.

GeneralZZod

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
How is the performance of latest build on Lumia 520?
Also is there an option of GLANCE SCREEN?
Is there an audio Equalizer setting?
Is there a brightness slider option?
Currently on 8.1 which is smooth AF, so should i risk updating it to W10 build?

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
If you're still holding on to 520, better to hold on to 8.1 as well. Most 520 users find W10M to be 'okay', and not as smooth as WP8 or 8.1. This is due to the hardware limitation of your device.

I'd suggest you to upgrade to either the 640 or the XL version of it. Kinda cheap nowadays, and definitely a huge upgrade from your current 520.

I'm now using Lumia 830, but I came from a 620, so I kind of know how hard it is to part with a phone that functions well according to your needs. But the thing about electronic device is that, they don't have a long life-span. Sooner or later, you'll have to replace them with a newer, up-to-date device.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
for me battery life is better, usingthe app its been up and down between 5% and 14.9%. mostly using edge and whatsapp. whatsapp is massive drain i think.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
i would say battery is just marginally better for me on the unlocked 950 dual sim. losing the will now, ive got to go to london tomorrow and i know the phone wont las tthe day or it will but i wont be able to use it. never been like that with a phone and i forgot the lead and portable battery charger at work.

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but why are all of you people posting about phones other than the 950 in this thread? It's for the .107 update for 950 owners...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3