Lumia 950 usb issues, any fixes?

Trunksleo

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 950 usb issues

Hi, when i'm using the phone (950 dual sim) appears a message with an error on USB. The message is this: Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Then when i plug to charge it doesn't work only if i reboot the phone.
Any suggestions for fix this problem? Someone have the same problem??

blackburberry

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc725873(v=ws.10).aspx

To resolve this problem, do the following.

To open Device Manager, click Start, click Search programs and files, and then type Device Manager. A list of available matching items appears above the search box; click Device Manager. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.

Locate the malfunctioning device in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. Device manager uninstalls the device.

Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.

If the steps above do not resolve the problems with the device, and if the device is an external drive, such as a USB flash drive or external hard drive, use the taskbar icon to safely eject the device, then unplug the device from the computer. For devices that use AC power, unplug the device from the electrical outlet or power strip, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. Turn on the device power switch, and then plug it in to your computer. If the device includes a drivers disk, ensure that you have it handy to install the device drivers; otherwise, Windows should automatically locate the correct drivers and install them.

dpl83

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have the same issue. Has been present since I got my phone about 6 weeks ago. USB error message, and won't charge using the supplied cables until I shut the phone down. Have you had any resolution?

Factory resets and updates make no difference.

Has been to the service centre once, but they said they can't find a fault!

Thanks

xty250hp

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Same here.

I need to restart the phone in order to work. Qi Charger works and the connection to the computer does not work any more. Tried 4 WDRT recoveries with or without old data to be recovered. Nothing works. Reported to Microsoft and no response. The dock in unusable. :angry:

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I've never had this problem with any of my 950 issues, so don't have a solution. But, if you haven't yet, try replacing the USB cable. Try anyone's C-type cable, or taking it to your service-provider's store, or any phone retailer to try another cable. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss