Lumina 950 slow responce to start button

TJ Hoffman

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I recently did the Windows 10 anniversary update on my phone. The ever since the update the screen will take forever to light up when either a call, text or any other notification comes into my phone. If I press the start button the screen takes at least 3 seconds to light up. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue

IceDigger

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I recently did the Windows 10 anniversary update on my phone. The ever since the update the screen will take forever to light up when either a call, text or any other notification comes into my phone. If I press the start button the screen takes at least 3 seconds to light up. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue

I am having this issue as well. This is my husbands account on this forum, and he suggested I start a thread to see if I could find some help. I am also having random digitizer/touchscreen issues. I just tried to send a text with a picture, and when I got to the screen with my pictures to select, the only part of the screen that was responsive was the back button.

When I press the wake button now, I cannot open the phone through touch. I have to hit the camera button, and then the back button. Getting very frustrated. I love the Windows OS, but this is really making me think about switching.

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Soft reset the device (hold power and volume button). It will restart the device, it has happened to me before, and this typ fixes it.

IceDigger

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I looked in another thread, and someone said it might be my SD card. I just pulled it a couple of hours ago and no problem. Maybe I will try again with it tomorrow. If I run into your problem, I will try the soft reset. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos