loving my new hobby, L950

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
So I bought an L950, and after being on android since the beginning I wondered how this phone would preform, In truth I am impressed, I think this OS (WIN10) has a long way to go but it is developing/growing/maturing with each update, I am using the phone as a DD but also as a hobby phone, I love to find out the little niggles and bugs on the production builds and then refer back to the forum to find others with similar issues, this has become a hobby, as it is using up my time,
Touch wood, I have not had a major hardware issue like some on the forum, but I will endeavour to help if I can, I have seen ALL this before with windows 8, 8.1 and 10 via desktop so I know faults here and there DO eventually get resolved.
LONG LIVE W10 MOBILE ??

Last edited:

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Welcome aboard the windows phone community. Like yourself I left the whole apple eccosystem. He'll I sold my iPad mini 2 32gb in perfect condition for $160 just so if have enough to get an att L950 and I don't regret it at all. I had a L640 for DD. But not anymore. The L950 is great if your not crazy about apps like me. :)

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Welcome. It is a great phone. Ironically, I just picked up an Android phone (Pixel) and sold my 950 to see how the other half lives and am using it as my DD, while keeping my 640 to stay current on W10. Basically from what I have found all 3 OS (tried an iPhone before Android) have their Pros and Cons, and it is just a good thing that we have the choice. I still think I like W10 over the other two, but I am liking Android more than iOS for sure.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Welcome. It is a great phone. Ironically, I just picked up an Android phone (Pixel) and sold my 950 to see how the other half lives and am using it as my DD, while keeping my 640 to stay current on W10. Basically from what I have found all 3 OS (tried an iPhone before Android) have their Pros and Cons, and it is just a good thing that we have the choice. I still think I like W10 over the other two, but I am liking Android more than iOS for sure.

I agree, choice is awesome. Ooh that you got a Pixel, I feel like I need to read your thread again, which I'm curious about your impressions.

I feel like life is too short to not enjoy your phone as something that goes through the day (and night) with you.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Agree @Libra89, you need to enjoy your device and look forward to using it, i love to wake up and explore my online emails, forum replies, and other associated (Banking for example) online actions, This phone does give me some of the original WOW feeling since i first got it, also>> to know there are updates coming and a vibrant online forum community i feel i am not alone should an issue or glitch occur. Some of the reported updates sound really good, i don't see that with android platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs