Got two questions.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
@Rosebank
Did you get DDH to work on your L950?
Yes thankyou very much, lovely Task manager, one thing I did notice though was that if you try to close an app or procedure say EDGE for example it wont close it at all (for me) like a conventional Task manager, it press the option in but nothing happens and the item just remains there, lots of nice Geek stats though which I love. :confused:

KefKef

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Yes thankyou very much, lovely Task manager, one thing I did notice though was that if you try to close an app or procedure say EDGE for example it wont close it at all (for me) like a conventional Task manager, it press the option in but nothing happens and the item just remains there, lots of nice Geek stats though which I love. :confused:

I don't use it for closing apps, but regularly use it's live tiles for "Shutdown", "Restart", and "Clear RAM". So, together with Double Tap to Wake, I seldom use the power button for anything, except to Power On.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
One other thing I noticed, was when I clear RAM it told me a figure (mb/kb) of how much RAM was being cleared but I noticed the background apps in the carousel/multi tasking remained there, that surprised me tbh as I thought they would get wiped away. First time I have ever seen the CPU and GPU usage in real time, lovely little app. :) Just what I was looking for actually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb