Microsoft account settings 'out of date' but will not update

parkerbender

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
My phone has been giving me a hard time the last few weeks, telling me that my account settings are 'out of date' though my gmail account works just fine. In the past I could then put my password in, and it would update and be fine for a day or two before doing the same thing again. Today it refuses to let me log into the account, which not only makes my email not work, but the store, and update, and onedrive, and everything. I can log into the account through edge, so I know that I don't have the password wrong. Is everyone having this problem, or is it just my phone?

I have a 950 on AT&T. 14393.576 and .35035

Thanks!

parkerbender

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Microsotf account settings 'out of date' but will not update

After doing some more research, it seems as though on laptops that sometimes a bad battery can make this happen... I am pretty sure that this phone has a bad battery, as it random restarts a lot, I actually have a new battery coming (was supposed to be here today, but now I am assuming Monday) I will update this when I find out if it worked or not.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Microsotf account settings 'out of date' but will not update

I'm not sure about your phone, but you mention one drive, the store etc. I earn MS rewards by using the bing search engine, it quit working over the weekend. I emailed MS support, they responded back saying a number of people are having trouble and that they're working on it. I wonder if there is a wider MS system problem going on right now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss