Lumia 950 recommendation?

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
This going to sound silly my cat likes knocking my phone off my night stand when I sleep from time to time its in a case though id really like to have my phone along with the case place some were so he can't just knock it off. I use my phone as an alarm so I can't put it in a dresser. Any ideas of what would work to hold my phone in place on my nightstand? Also looking for a new screen protector. I try mr shield for my Lumia 950 and it just comes loose on the center top ear piece and on the upper edges. Thanks guys for any recommendations :)

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Velcro comes to mind. Secondly, put it in the bedside table drawer but leave the drawer open.

Sell the cat. Just kidding. I have a house full of Shelties and they rule the roost. Good luck on finding a workable solution.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
So this what I came up with. I went to Target and got abathroom soap holder for 5 bucks then went to a friend he drilled a hole in it for the cord of the charger. Then got a heavy duty velcro and this what I have. This works great even for the Lumia 950 xl or any phone since this thing is huge and much room. I recommend this for anyone that has a cat or dog that like knocking there phone over. Here a pic :D

636195833541842593_Afterlight_Edit.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99