- 01-15-2017, 08:55 AM #2
Not having problems on my 950/XL or Alcatel 4s. Press in the power button and keep pressing until the device vibrates for a reboot. If that doesn't fix it I don't know what to do ....
01-15-2017, 12:57 PM #3
- 237 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
On my 950 with current production build id doesn't crash and searches work. The only issue I have is triggering Cortana in the first place. My suspicion at this point is that I'm somehow managing to slur the "r", because every time I enunciate it a bit better it works totally fine. Anyway, I'm not seeing the exact problems you're having.
- By slyronit in forum Windows 10 Mobile Insider PreviewReplies: 13Last Post: 01-18-2017, 05:46 AM
- By Jakoh in forum Windows 10Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2017, 09:15 AM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2017, 09:07 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2017, 07:30 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2017, 05:35 PM