No Lumia series in Microsoft stores

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Went to the local Microsoft store to see the Alcatel idol 4S and found out that there dont have anymore 950/XL in stores anymore. The store guy said they won't be carrying them anymore. The only way you could buy them is online.

While I was there I picked hp a new Mozo black leather case for my 950. Looks great now. I wanted the cognac or red case but black is the only one they had. Still looks great on my Lumia

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Went to the local Microsoft store to see the Alcatel idol 4S and found out that there dont have anymore 950/XL in stores anymore. The store guy said they won't be carrying them anymore. The only way you could buy them is online.

While I was there I picked hp a new Mozo black leather case for my 950. Looks great now. I wanted the cognac or red case but black is the only one they had. Still looks great on my Lumia

How much you get that for if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Lumia 950 on mTalk

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
How much you get that for if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Lumia 950 on mTalk
FWIW You can get the Mozo backs cheaper on-line. The most expensive (MSRP) ones sell for about $40 with no tax or shipping fees. That's what I paid for a Cognac leather back for my 950XL
WP_20170122_17_28_36_Pro.jpg

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Which website did you get yours from?
If you're asking me, I got the one in the picture above from Stockyfy but it's gone up 2 dollars now, I see: https://www.stockyfy.com/products/m...arging-back-cover-case-with-nfc-cognac-silver

I have a zebra-wood one on the way from Amazon but payed $42.20 for it including tax and shipping which was the cheapest I found at the time. You have to dig thru all Amazon sellers to find the one selling for that with no tax. They show a ridiculous maximum delivery date but they shipped it within 3 or 4 days of the order.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
If you're asking me, I got the one in the picture above from Stockyfy but it's gone up 2 dollars now, I see: https://www.stockyfy.com/products/m...arging-back-cover-case-with-nfc-cognac-silver

I have a zebra-wood one on the way from Amazon but payed $42.20 for it including tax and shipping which was the cheapest I found at the time. You have to dig thru all Amazon sellers to find the one selling for that with no tax. They show a ridiculous maximum delivery date but they shipped it within 3 or 4 days of the order.
I can agree with this. I got mine from their Amazon storefront.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss