- 01-21-2017, 10:35 PM #1
Mine doesn't although the settings is turned on. I have to tap on that article, then the video will play. On my IOS and Android, videos always autoplay when I am scrolling over them in my News Feed.
I have submitted this issue to FB Feedback.
On the other hand, the app is really slow to launch :(
02-16-2017, 10:44 AM #6
- 31 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I certainly wouldn't want it to autoplay video. I am happy using the original Microsoft Facebook app, as it runs much smoother than the official Facebook app. Also it has no junk trending/advertising articles in my news feed, just posts from friends and family.
- 02-16-2017, 11:10 AM #7
No it doesn't autoplay. I have it enabled in settings but these are in Account Settings so it'll be enabled on your account dependant upon the device you're using. When I pick up my work Android phone they autplay just fine so it must just not work for Windows devices. I like how it works just now (on Android and iOS where the videos play silently on your newsfeed unless you click them then they open with full sound. I heard on the radio today that Facebook are about to change that now too though and they'll automatically play with full sound as soon as you scroll to them. That's gonna make public transport interesting/embarrassing for a lot of people
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2017, 01:33 PM
- By cwc9999 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2017, 02:03 AM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2017, 01:00 AM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2017, 08:39 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2017, 04:20 PM